The Celebration of the Establishment of
the “Radical” Reality Way of Adidam Ruchiradam
The 49th Anniversary of the opening of Avatar Adi Da’s first Ashram
and the Initiation of His Teaching Work
For the first time, on April 25, 1972, Avatar Adi Da Samraj invited people to approach Him as Spiritual Teacher at His new ashram center on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles.
That evening, Avatar Adi Da first sat in silence for perhaps an hour with those present, Transmitting to them the Sublimity of His Radiant State of Realization.
Adi Da spoke:
Are there any questions?
No one replied, so Avatar Adi Da Samraj Spoke again:
Everyone has understood?
Questioner: I have not understood. Explain it to me.
Adi Da Samraj: Very good. What have you not understood? . . .
. . . so began Adi Da’s Teaching Work!
Please join us on Saturday April 24th and Sunday April 25th to celebrate the Initiation of Avatar Adi Da’s extraordinary Teaching Revelation.
Saturday April 24th: 19:30h – 21:00h (Central European Time – CEST)
Sunday April 25th: 10:00h – 13:00h (Central European Time – CEST)
Some highlights of the program:
- Sacred musical offering (Saturday evening)
- Original video excerpt of the discourse Avatar Adi Da gave on April 25, 1972
- Audio and video of excerpts of Adi Da Instructing devotees during those early years of His Teaching Work
- A virtual tour of the Melrose Ashram archives, including the chair from which Adi Da gave His first discourse, original pages in Adi Da’s handwriting for The Knee of Listening and more
- Recorded stories about Adi Da by devotees who participated with Avatar Adi Da during the beginning of His Teaching Work.